Your Degree Has Earned You A Rebate
Do you want $750 towards a select new Toyota model? Your degree can earn you a rebate when you finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. The rebate is applicable to recent or new college grads, including those who graduated from select accredited degree programs who qualify for the Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Finance Program.
Let Your Degree Pay Your Way
The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program is first-class with its finance plan that features:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APR's on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate 1 on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excludes Plug-In Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, or 86 when financing or leasing through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services
What You Need to Qualify
In order to take advantage of the TCUV program, you need to meet one of the following below:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
Signing Your Contract
When the time comes to sign your contract, make sure to show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Also, TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the criteria listed above, but have had credit lapses in the past, you may still qualify. You might still qualify if you have paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and don't have charge-offs that add up to more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
It is necessary for the applicant or co-applicant to meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call (800) GO-TOYOTA to request a program brochure.
1 College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius )excludes Prius-Plug In Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma, 86, Yaris, Yaris iA vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. Qualified customers must be enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted as proof: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar's office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between October 4, 2016 and January 3, 2017. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months on the Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model). See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.